LUMA's mission is to connect the technology & creativity to simplify people living life style
Do you want to reduce operational costs and improve the productivity of your transportation business? A GPS tracking system is what you need to get the ball rolling.
1. Save on operating expenses – Investing in a GPS tracking system or a fleet management system will allow you to define the shortest routes for your vehicles and this will help you reduce fuel consumption, unnecessary overtime costs lead to increase profits.
2. Save time – “Time is money”- in the transportation business have realized how true the statement is. There are occasions when your fleet gets stuck in the traffic for several minutes. With a proper fleet management system, your fleet managers will be able to guide the drivers to avoid the busy streets on a real-time basis.
3. Reduce downtime – this holds the key to improving the productivity and profitability of a transportation company. Telemetric GPS tracking system will help you make informed decisions and schedule trip more efficiently, thus reducing the downtime of your vehicles.
4. Optimize resources – Telemetric GPS Fleet tracking solutions allow you to monitor your vehicles and get detailed insights on fuel usage, driver behaviour, engine idling, etc. in real time. With the data obtained from a fleet management system, you can utilize your resources effectively and identify key money-saving operation part.
5. Reduce insurance costs – Insurance companies provide special discounts on vehicles that are equipped with GPS tracking systems.
6. Maximize vehicle utilization – You can get the most out of your transportation vehicles by using a GPS tracking system. Your fleet managers will be able to use the data and analysis obtained from the GPS tracking software to eliminate vehicle idle time, reduce over-speeding and decrease fuel consumption.
7. Keep your customers happy – A loyal and happy customer base is paramount to running a successful transportation business. With the help of GPS tracking, your fleet will be able to respond to service calls quickly and reach your customers on time.
8. Be more predictable – Uncertainty in your transportation business is a strict “NO”. Be more predictable by providing your customers with accurate delivery times, real-time tracking info and other minute details.
9. Manage your field staff and drivers effectively – GPS fleet management systems will help the fleet managers in managing the drivers effectively. They can pull up the data obtained from the GPS tracking system, analyze it and take corrective actions whenever necessary.
10. Optimize financial management – The GPS log data will allow you to analyze the routes taken by your drivers. With this data, you will be able to make a comprehensive profit and loss analysis and allocate your budget accordingly.
11. Superior route planning – With the help of GPS tracking data, you can identify routes that save both time and money. Smart route planning will reduce unproductive work and eliminate unnecessary fuel expenses.
12. Increase the number of trips – GPS tracking systems can help you plan better. Your fleet managers will be able to assign tasks whenever they spot an idle vehicle. That way, you can increase the number of trips per day. More trips translate to more business.
13. Locate your assets – With GPS fleet management systems, you can locate your lost and stolen vehicles in no time.Reduce maintenance costs- You can also monitor key aspects such as engine oil and the overall health of your vehicle. So, you don’t have to spend money by taking your vehicles to a mechanic for routine inspection. Rather, the data from the fleet management software system will help you ascertain when an inspection is really needed.
14. Reduce maintenance costs – GPS tracking systems are equipped with advanced telematics features such as vehicle diagnostics, fuel level indicators, engine temperature indicator. You can also monitor key aspects such as engine oil and the overall health of your vehicle. So, you don’t have to spend money by taking your vehicles to a mechanic for routine inspection. Rather, the data from the fleet management software system will help you ascertain when an inspection is really needed.
15. Ease of use – The critical information such as location data, vehicle status, driver’s behaviour can be accessed easily with the help of a GPS fleet management software. Your fleet managers will be able to access the data from anywhere on mobiles, tablets and laptops.
16. Get timely Alerts – GPS systems can send SMS or email alerts when your vehicle goes out of your business zone. Besides, the software can send timely notifications in case of accidents and other mishaps so that you can take the necessary steps.
17. Improve Safety – Improve the safety of your field personnel by monitoring your fleet in real-time. In case of untoward incidents, you can provide direct assistance and support to your drivers. GPS fleet management systems can also help you implement two-way communication between drivers and fleet managers.
18. Utilize digital timekeeping – you can eliminate billing discrepancies by utilizing the digital timekeeping. Further, it will also reduce dispatch inaccuracies.
19. Reduce paperwork – GPS systems will help your drivers, dispatchers and managers do away with all the paperwork as the system can automatically track and store the minute details and present it in a user-friendly form when needed.
20. Be competitive – with GPS fleet management systems you will be able to reduce costs, provide first-class customer service and keep your employees happy as well.